I got a car

I think I'll start my blog off with a bang.

If you've known me anytime after I graduated high-school, you'll know I'm the guy with no car... bummin' rides from hither to ho.

Well, thats the way it used to be.

Today, I got a car. But I am not here to tell you about my 'car buying' process... because I don't have one of those...

So I'm driving down the road, coming home after the thanksgiving holiday, by myself with sporadic radio signals or just silent presence...

... and I start to feel this overwhelming feeling of "YES!", because after not having a car for 4 years, it feels very exciting to have one!

The very core of my story presents itself in how I got the car.

The way this car came into my existence was of total surprise and seeming randomness of reality. But I assure you, I believe it is related to randomness in no way at all...

I mean, I have been dreaming about getting a car given to me for free for... well, who hasn't for their whole life?

And here I am finally, in the last stretch of a phase of my life, finally able to drive anywhere anytime with complete freedom and choice... :deep breath: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yea, thats the good stuff...

To think, the last time I had semi-complete freedom of a car was living in an off-campus apartment with kat for a year. I could places sometimes, it depended on when it was available.

Trust me, living in big open free spaces with access to a car and complete freedom...

...to a small box with room for just your essentials 15 minute to anything I ever do with non-existent car to access...

Is hard to do. Good thing I can handle chaos for a duration of only 5 months.

I'm in the last 3 weeks before complete freedom for a brief section of my life, now I have a car, and oh so many other very great things happening in my life...

and I deeply appreciate all of it.

[End of story, you're free to go. For a philosophical introspective, read on.]

Do I think this was random? You'll discover that I consider little to nothing being random, 'little' being only when my ego likes to try having its own opinion. Heh heh...

Well, what I do know is this: After a solid year of empirical data (the proof), a year chock-full of having the things I wanted (the goal), and having a deeper understanding of 'thoughts becoming things' (the method)...

I realize that, I really do create my own reality. And in doing that, my mind has a part to play, and the reality I experience around me has another role to play. It really does exist, but its not the only thing happening.

What is gravity? What is time? What is knowledge? What is energy?

Wait, stop. Come back. Ok, now we've identified some mind questions.

Can you see gravity? No, only its effects on reality.

So then, we cannot sense some things, only see their remarks upon reality itself. Like always seeing a footprint in sand, but never seeing the foot itself step.

These things 'exist' but 'dont exist' ... or perhaps existence is not just what we sense...

If something is to exist, it is to be of some mind. A mind has willed it into existence. Whether this 'thing' comes from a bit catalog book of the universe, or perhaps we are only beginning to re-scratch the surface of an ability we have as humans at out core...

We realize that our minds make our reality. If you are who you are, or where you are, or why you are, that is because you got yourself to that exact place. Egotistically speakings, you are the culmination of all your previous moments, on a timeline, morphing and evolving constantly, trying to stay afloat.

And with my mind, I have been practicing and challenging and evolving and deepening and questioning and answering and experiencing all the concepts branching off the tree root concept of "my thoughts, feelings, and actions create my reality"

Tying back in to the obtaining of my car...

It was only a matter of time until I got it.

0 comments: