Intentional Blog

The intention of this blog is to write on intention. Ideas are Magnets. What you think is what you get. Like thoughts attract like experiences. Thoughts become things.

You create your own reality.

Recently, across mass-media, a film called The Secret has been showing what the Law of Attraction is. This blog is not to teach you anything about the film. Know now that I do not believe in using the film as a 'bible'. I believe the only way to truly unify with the concepts of attraction/intention is to be the universal center of the experiences of it. Therefore...

This blog is a reflection of my own personal development, discoveries, stories, questions, answers, and breakthrough ideas, from my own internal development and experiences. I will be sharing via this blog what I do, my experiments, my results, and my stories.

I may express a question I am thinking about, and later come back to post my results, findings, thoughts, and further questions/answers.

I may lay out my mind on a topic, which might appear on the surface as "teachy", but mind you I care not to change anyones mind on anything I say here.

Those of you from my facebook group, welcome. You will find a copy of my concept series here on the blog, each and every # has been updated to reflect where I currently am.

This blog ultimately exists as an outward expression of myself and my ideas, and further gives opportunity to those who have similar and like-minded thoughts and experiences in life to share and connect with others like themselves.

You will receive from this blog what you are ready for.

Enjoy.

0 comments: